Monday, January 22, 2007

Communicating for a Change

I am almost done reading Andy Stanley's and Lane Jones book, "Communicating for a Change." it is a great book for any preacher/teacher. I even experimented with the development and presentation of the sermon this Sunday based on what I was learning from the book. I highly recommend this book. It is challenging- but very helpful and insightful.
One of my main 2007 pastoral ministry goals is to become a more effective preacher and teacher. One of the sub-goals of that goal is to read two preaching books this year, one before 6-07 and one before 12-07. Almost halfway there. I am also looking to do some preaching continuing education thing.
We are a step closer to getting hispeed internet at the church, which makes a step closer to some day posting MP3 versions of the sermons online.
We'll see....
Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home